Wong's Electronics Company Limited
A reputable listed enterprise with offices distributed worldwide and factories in Mainland China, is now seeking for a high caliber to fill the following vacancy.
Electro Mechanical Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915656
- Establish design structure and functional feasibility
- Define electrical interface characteristics for systems or components
- Drive the creation of component specification, component DFMEA, verification plans, and other technical design documents
- Develop test methods used in the calibration and validation of electro-mechanical systems
- Using tools for the collection and analysis of test data
- Support the development of software tools used to interface with systems during manufacturing and supporting
- Work closely with firmware development and integration to insure consistent approach to both firmware and hardware components of systems
- Bachelor of Science of Electromechanical engineering or equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional abilit;
- 3+ years of experience in electro-mechanical product/ component design
- Hands-on experience in test, validation and development activities
- Experience from prototype to production
- Strength in Presentation and technical instruction make.
- Constantly developing new ideas and bringing them to life.
We offered attractive remuneration package and good career prospect to the right candidate.
Personal data received from applicants are used strictly for recruitment purposes only.