Hong Kong R&D Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management Enabling Technologies (LSCM) is established with funding support from the Innovation and Technology Commission of the Hong Kong SAR Government. The Centre aims to strengthen collaborative applied research activities between the industry and research organizations.
For more information regarding the LSCM R&D Centre, please visit our web site: http://www.lscm.hk.
We are now expanding our team for the research and development of Robotics & Control, Infrastructure Information Technology System, IoT & RFID Technology, LBS Technology, Logistics and Supply Chain Analytics / Application and Supply Chain Security. We currently have the following opening:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997765
The incumbents will join our technology development team and take part in research and development of various technologies for the local industries.
The appointee will provide support in research & development activities of the centre and he/she is required to:
- Develop of sensory/radio circuits and systems;
- Evaluate technology options;
- Responsible for MCU programing, circuit design, PCB layout, testing and evaluation; and
- Other ad hoc engineering assignments.
Applicants should have:
- Degree holder in Electronics or related disciplines;
- Relevant experience/knowledge in some of the following areas: MCU programming, robotic/sensor system, circuit design and PCB design/fabrication;
- Knowledge of CAE software (e.g. MATLAB, Protel and HFSS etc.) will be an advantage;
- Proactive, self-motivated and good communication skills;
- Minimum 2 years experience in electronic hardware design; and
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package with two years contract and with renewal possibilities.
To apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to our Human Resources Section. LSCM R&D Centre is an equal opportunity employer, personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
By mail: Human Resources Section, Hong Kong R&D Centre for Logistics and Supply Chain Management Enabling Technologies Limited, Room 202, Level 2, Block B, Cyberport 4, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
By clicking "Apply Now"
Application closing date: 27 January 2017