AppoTech is a fabless semiconductor company, providing a one-stop solution for IC design and application development, and we maintain a series of high-end, mid-range, and low-end products. Based on our application-specific designs, we have developed several application solutions in the areas of Bluetooth, Video, Audio, Wifi, Mobile Storage, MCU for Mobile Power Bank, and home appliances etc.
Our headquarters is in Hong Kong, we also set up operations in mainland China (Shenzhen and Zhuhai), Taiwan, USA (Silicon Valley) and Canada (Vancouver) to provide sales and technical support for customers in the Asia Pacific and North America region.
Details can be found at www.appotech.com. We invite you to be a part of the team and bring the company to success.
Electronic Engineer - Analog IC Design (Semi-conductor)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995113
- Design of embedded analog/mixed-signal IC circuits for 8-bit/32-bit Microcontroller (MCU) or Systems-on-a-Chip (SoC);
- The job includes detailed circuit design and analysis, schematic capture and layout, circuit simulation, behavior modeling (C++, Matlab, Verilog), IC testing and debugging;
- Bachelor or Master in Electronic Engineering;
- Knowledge of engineering fundamentals especially in Deep Submicron CMOS technologies;
- Knowledge of analog circuit design and analysis (Op-Amp, references, pll, adc, dac);
- Knowledge of MOS device modeling and noise analysis;
- Hands-on IC layout skills and IC measurement skills;
- Familiar in any of the following analog design areas:
- GHz wireless transceiver GHz
- High resolution delta sigma ADC / DAC
- DC-DC converter / LDO topologies DC-DC
- Working location based in HK and possibility of training in U.S;
We offer attractive compensation package (5-day work, medical and dental insurance) to the right candidates. Interested parties please email your full CV with RECENT and EXPECTED salary to HR Department by clicking "Apply Now" below.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only).