Email Marketing Manager- In House Role/Global Tech Company/400-550K+Stock options
Cogs Agency (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920837
Our client is a global consumer service technology company that currently operates in over 200 cities around the world!
- Build email campaigns that can match the rapid growth of the organization
- Develop email marketing strategies to engage regional and global users
- Make sure emails are accessible on both web and mobile
- Manage content schedule and email list
- Analyze and interpret data; Manage schedule of content and email deployment to optimize user response and actively manage email lists
- Create structures, process and guidelines for marketing teams across the region
- Work closely with our policy, communications, product, business development, and growth marketing teams for strategic ad hoc campaigns
- At least 4 years of experience in creating and launching email campaigns
- Familiar with Mailchimp, ExactTarget, SQL, Responsive web and email design, or similar platform
- Experience creating and sending large-scale email campaigns
- Familiarity with CRM or some other form of database management
- Significant experience with email analytics, testing, and optimization
- Ability to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of HTML / CSS
Interested parties, please send resume to Edward.chow(at)cogsagency.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cogs Agency (Hong Kong) Limited
About Cogs Agency (Hong Kong) Limited
We are Cogs.
With offices across Europe and Asia, we connect talent with global career opportunities.
We recognise that there’s more to someone’s story than a CV and that behind every successful company are talented people.
Our global client base is a mix of creative agencies, consulting firms, brands and tech companies. We help them find permanent, contract and freelance talent across the entire digital spectrum:
- Client Services
- Creative and Design
- Strategy, Planning and Analytics
- Project Management and Production
- User Experience
- Content and Community Management
Your story is our business.