Cornerstone Global Partners is a China centric recruitment solutions firm with a global reach through offices in Greater China and 60 network offices around the globe. Cornerstone Global Partners provides multi-national clients entering or expanding operations in China and Chinese companies going outbound with a range of talent acquisition and talent management solutions.
These services include traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through their industry specialized Partners and Consultants.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.cornerstoneglobalpartners.com/
Employee Benefits Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004243659
Top IPMI insurer seeks candidate to serve as overall client relationship manager and strategic business partner responsible for developing and expanding new business opportunities with customers. Oversees process of procurement of business, delivering top line business development performance for Brokers, agents and other business channels, allowing this top international insurer to achieve or exceed targets
Achievements will include:
- Actively prospects and leverages potential new business opportunities within specified client account(s).
- Cultivates strong, long-term relationships with key decision-makers within account and develops deep knowledge of the client organization.
- Analyzes potential opportunities and develops sales strategies for each client account. Documents these strategies and opportunities in account plans. Monitors actions and results against plans.
- Appropriately maps key stakeholders to their peer individuals at the client account to ensure increasing intimacy between insurer and client accounts.
- Provides leadership and direction in all client activities to ensure the relationship is leveraging all of insurer’s capabilities and service offerings.
- Identifies and responds to client needs in order to define potential insurers opportunities. Ensures appropriate strategy/solution is proposed to client.
- Leads the sales process, including identifying the appropriate bid defense team and prepares and leads the sales presentation. Educates team participants in client culture, operational needs/methods and sales techniques needed to close the sale.
- Utilizes best practice techniques in all bid pursuits.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Leadership techniques that expertly guide multi-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to understand and appreciate multiple perspectives and cultures.
- The ability to work intelligently and smartly in a fast-paced environment.
- Extremely outcome focused, accustomed to driving actions to successful completion regardless of responsible party.
- Familiarity working with high level stake holders on both client and insurer side.
- Advances degree in business or scientific discipline
- Minimum of 5 yeas sales/ business development experience where the candidate demonstrates the ability to meet and/or exceed sales targets that result in overall business success.
- Holders of IIQAS, LOMA, ANZIIF qualifications is an advantage
- Strong awareness and effectiveness to utilize various web and social media tools.
- Fluent English is a must (Cantonese and Manadarin Preferred)
For more information contact Heidi Johnson at 9318 4386 or click below to apply with resume