Employer Branding Manager-Listed IT Service Provider +APAC role
Cogs Agency (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995521
Our client is a global I.T and Techonology solutions service provider listed in Europe. The company employs over 13,000 professionals with office locations across 12 countries
- Confirm that our Asia-Pacific countries are supported and educated in leading practice on all social channels where the client has a careers presence (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Work with and maintain a strong network and relationships with other teams with particular focus on digital platforms
- Support on the creation and execution of content (social, digital, offline) for Asia-Pacific (or global), advise the service by collaborating with external agencies
- Collaborate and support as employer branding representative on specific technology platform projects where required, liaising with country teams and supporting rollouts e.g. Sprinklr, Avature
- Provide timely reporting on social channel performance, analyze and interpret data as required, and participate in specific and targeted intervention where countries require it
- Work with corporate marketing team to support a common social media strategy across all relevant channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, Google +, Pinterest) but with an alignment to fuel sourcing channels for the Talent Acquisition team.
- Maintain our TA media channels; develop new opportunities for utilizing new media, e-marketing and social media, and to keep abreast of new trends and technologies as they emerge.
- Ability to build and develop a strong messaging campaign for the Talent Acquisition function which will ultimately enable a strong market penetration and development of an employer of choice image in the talent community.
- Deliver formal and informal presentations to help win and educate clients, prospects and internal teams
- Lead various marketing customized campaigns at a TA function level, focusing on solutions for specific markets / groups. Eg – Corporate Employee Referral Branding Program for APAC
- Understanding of core brand and marketing principles (not just buzz words)
- Strong knowledge of social media channels and digital activation of professional content, including targeted and paid promotion
- At least 8 years of experience with content creation for different audiences across multiple channels (print, digital and online)
- Strong understanding of Technology and Engineering markets
- Desirable to have TA / Recruitment process understanding
- Solid understanding of EY, our vision, purpose and our brand in all its elements
- Campus recruitment experience or working knowledge of campus environment
- Candidate to be located preferably in Asia
Interested parties please send resume to edward.chow(at)cogsagency.com
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cogs Agency (Hong Kong) Limited
About Cogs Agency (Hong Kong) Limited
We are Cogs.
With offices across Europe and Asia, we connect talent with global career opportunities.
We recognise that there’s more to someone’s story than a CV and that behind every successful company are talented people.
Our global client base is a mix of creative agencies, consulting firms, brands and tech companies. We help them find permanent, contract and freelance talent across the entire digital spectrum:
- Client Services
- Creative and Design
- Strategy, Planning and Analytics
- Project Management and Production
- User Experience
- Content and Community Management
Your story is our business.