Endoscopy Assistant Trainee (Grade C to Grade A)
The Specialists Surgery and Endoscopy Centre
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835973
The Selected candidates will be appointed as Endoscopy Assistant Trainee and join a 2-year structure Endoscopy Assistant Training Program centrally coordinated by our company. We will be provided with structured training to equip them with adequate medical knowledge, endoscopic skills and technology, as well as clinical ethics in assisting the endoscopic procedure.
- Perform checking, cleaning, sterilizing and disinfection of medical equipment and other ancillary equipment
- Perform routine maintenance and repairing for medical equipment
- Possess professional skills to assist in endoscopic diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Provide personal care to patients
- Provide screening and treatment services
- Perform IV infusion therapy & safety venipuncture
- HKCEE / HKDSE or above level
- Good written and spoken Chinese and English
- General PC knowledge of MS office
- Self-initiative, presentable and enthusiastic
- Able to work under pressure
Salary will depend on different Grade ($13,000 - $18,000).
Certificate of Endoscopy Assistant will be presented to trainees who have successfully complete both theoretical and practical sessions as well as passed in both written test and practical test (Grade C to Grade A); and A 3-month to 12-month undertaking period is required when the candidate completed the Endoscopy Assistant (Grade C to Grade A) training program.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Specialists Surgery and Endoscopy Centre
About The Specialists Surgery and Endoscopy Centre
We are looking for high caliber candidates with passion to develop their career in endoscopic skills & technology in The Specialists Surgery and Endoscopy Centre Limited (TSSEC).