Yau Lee Holdings Limited (The Group) is publicly listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and has expanded steadily into Macau, Mainland China and Singapore. Its major businesses include building construction, fitting out, maintenance, renovation, plumbing and drainage works, electrical and mechanical works, curtain wall and metal works, architectural and engineering consultancy services, building materials trading, precast products manufacturing and trading, property development, property investment, IT solution and services, etc.
One of its main subsidiaries, REC Engineering Company Limited, formerly known as Ryoden Engineering Co. Ltd.(菱電工程有限公司), is one of Hong Kong’s largest engineering companies. REC engages in every aspect of electrical and mechanical engineering services, including electrical installation, air-conditioning, fire prevention and fighting, plumbing and drainage, environmental engineering, building automation systems, and engineering maintenance services.
The Group employs more than three thousands of staff in Hong Kong and abroad. To cope with our increasing business activities and new initiatives, REC Engineering Company Limited is inviting high caliber candidates to join our team.
Engineer (Renovation / Fitting out) (Ref.: E/16/148)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780436
Employer Ref. E/16/148
- Preparation of tender, job budget, drawings and equipment submission;
- Perform project supervision and management;
- Supervise sub-contractors and attend building services & site meetings;
- Assist in prepare of payment, variation claim and negotiation
- Higher Diploma or above in Electrical/ Building Services/ Mechanical Engineering or related Discipline;
- At least 5 years relevant experience in handling renovation/ fitting out / A&A works;
- Proficient in using MS Applications and AutoCAD;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates
(Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only.)