jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831152
Employer Ref. PSBG16-EP04
- Report to CLP Engineer / Project Manager;
- Conduct Technology Studies in Power System related Telecommunications;
- Participate in design and testing IP data networking systems;
- Involve in demonstrations, proof-of-concepts and proposal preparations;
- Support preparations of Service Level Agreement (SLA);
- Assist in undertaking Strategic Planning and Design in Telecom Network;
- Site works are expected.
- Degree in Electronics, Information, Computing Engineering or Equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in data network communications;
- Familiar with routers and switches configurations in Data Network;
- Prefer having experience in WiFi network design and implementation;
- Familiar with Safety Rules, Engineering Standards and Codes of Practice in utilities;
- Possession of a valid driving license is preferred;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for a position of Assistant Engineer.
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume in details with last/current and expected salary via e-mail: ｈｒ＠ｋｕｍｓｈｉｎｇ.ｃｏｍ.ｈｋor by clicking “Apply Now”.
***Please quote reference no. in the application***
Please visit our website www.kumshing.com.hk for more details
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kum Shing Group
About Kum Shing Group
Kum Shing Group has been providing safe and quality engineering services to our clients in power, utilities and transportation sector for more than 50 years. Our management and a family of nearly 3,000 members have helped the business group to build an excellent brand characterized by reliability and professionalism. Being the first gold award winner of the HKMA Quality Award from the construction industry, Kum Shing is committed to provide equal opportunities and a challenging but friendly working environment to all employees. In addition to the continuous investment in people, we actively encourage and support employees to achieve work-life balance. Welcome to join us and create a bright future for yourself.