jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832154
Employer Ref. 101716ajl
(Ref Number: jobs@1017mx)
Our Client, a precious metal technology company, is now looking for a high calibre for the following position:
- Responsible for the daily maintenance work, preventive maintenance planning and implementation
- Assist to process engineering, design and drawing
- Certificate in Electrical/Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering
- 3 years or above relevant experience in building service, experience in Industrial Plant is advantage
- Strong experience in HVAC/PLC is preferable and familiar with Autocad drawing
- Must with Registered Electrical Worker Grade A
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Immediately available is preferred
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability via “APPLY” button.
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bond West Consultants
About Bond West Consultants
Bond West Consultants was founded in the 1990s with the intention of providing an all-in-one staffing solution. Over the years, we have consistently provided professional and effective recruitment services to Multinational and Public-listed Companies in various sectors, such as Manufacturing, Trading, Engineering, Information Technology, Hospitality and Financial Services.
In line with the expansion of the recruitment market in Asia Pacific, Bond West now has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing and Chongqing. With a database of more than 1,200,000 candidates, a state-of-the-art client/ candidate management system and more than 200 well-trained consultants, Bond West is well- equipped to provide fast and professional service for our clients. We place great emphasis on a fast and accurate response for all our business partners.