To cope with business expansion, we invite high caliber and self-motivated candidate to fill the following position.
Engineer (Project Management)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832693
Duties & Responsibilities: -
- Assisting the Project planning/execution/management
- Participating in preparation of detail specifications for new equipment and fulfill user requirements and needs
- Familiar with all technical issues, able to provide technical advice and consultancy service to all related department.
- Work with local plant production-related staff for completion of all engineering projects
- Able to provide all necessary supports in all stages of project including specification setting, vendor selection, finalizing layout, preparation for installation, installation and commissioning and post evaluation after completion of project
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing Engineering
- 3 years project management experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS office and AUTOCAD applications
- Willing to travel occasionally
(Less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer)
We offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including life insurance, medical & dental to the right candidates. We also offer free lunch and free shuttle bus service.
Interested parties please submit your application including expected salary and contact information to “HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, 2-4 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT”.
For more information, please visit our website at www.LKK.com.
The information provided by job applications will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants may consider their application unsuccessful if no arrangement for interview is made within three months, and the information supplied by the applicants will be destroyed.