Carrier Hong Kong Limited
Carrier, a wholly-owned subsidiary of United Technology Corporation (a Fortune 500 Company) is the largest world-wide air-conditioner equipment supply & after-sales services company. With regional offices in 172 countries and over 45,000 employees around world.
To cope with the continuous business expansion of the Company, we invite talented and professional Candidates to join our growing team as:
Engineer (Airport) (Ref: JB/CHK/ENG)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832928
Employer Ref. JB/CHK/ENGA
- To ensure Mechanical, Ventilation & Air-conditioning (MVAC) system is operating in good conditions
- To assist Project Manager in handling of fitting out works of MVAC system
- To supervise and monitor of preventive / comprehensive maintenance works with technical workers
- To prepare all submission works such as job tender, quotation etc.
- To manage on the performance of technical staffs and outside contractors
- Degree holder or Higher Certificate in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' in maintenance or installation of MVAC system
- Must hold valid Electrical Worker License Grade B0
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficiency in using MS applications such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint & AutoCAD drawing software
- Working location: Hong Kong International Airport
Attractive compensation and benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your application together with a full resume stating your present and expected salary and date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org (please quote the reference number) ; or
The Human Resources Manager, Carrier Hong Kong Limited, 10/F, Octa Tower, 8 Lam Chak Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon ; or
Personal data provided in your application will be kept in the strictest confidence. It will only be used for employment-related purposes by any entity within our Group. Applicants not notified within 1 month will be considered as unsuccessful. Unsuccessful application may be kept for another 3 months for new openings or consideration by another entity within our Group before properly shredded.