We are a joint venture company between Rolls-Royce plc and Hong Kong Aircraft Engineering Co. Ltd. (HAECO), a member of the Swire Group to provide aero-engine repair and overhaul services in the Asia-Pacific region.
Engineer (Facilities Maintenance) (Ref. no. : EFM091016-B)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833385
Employer Ref. EFM091016-B
- Monitor and upkeep the HAESL facilities in good condition with practical preventive and corrective maintenance services
- Provide detailed design for modification and enhancement of the existing or new facilities / equipment with specification
- Liaise with maintenance services contractors to coordinate maintenance / improvement works
- Monitor work performance of the contractors with quality deliverables and compliance with the statutory requirements
- Plan and arrange the manpower deployment and control departmental cost during the works execution
- Enhance reliability of HAESL facilities by improvement projects
- Provide energy saving opportunities to lower down the company operating cost
- Degree/High Diploma in Mechanical, Building Studies or other related building services discipline
- Minimum 6 years' relevant working experience in facility maintenance with at least 3 years in supervisory position
- Good communication, interpersonal and supervisory skill
- Good commend of spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please send a full resume with expected salaryand quote our reference number to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Aero Engine Services Ltd., 70 Chun Choi Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, N.T. or alternatively, email us by clicking "Apply Now"
Please feel free to visit our company website at www.haesl.com.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only
“Applicants not invited for interview within three weeks from the date of submitting CV may consider their application unsuccessful.”