jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835770
Employer Ref. QHK0000126-0013
Our client, a Japanese Machinery company, is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join their team as Engineer (QHK0000126-0013)
- Device development for Industrial sewing machine
- Field customer support for development product.
- Garment equipment modification (mechanical modification, assembly)
- Upgrade the skill level and provide suggestive advices of departments
- Frequently travel to South East Asia Countries
- Diploma or above in Engineering or related discipline
- Min. 3 year experience as R&D / Mechanical Engineer or other related experiences
- Experience in Solid Works is highly preferred
- Knowledge in Garment industry will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Conversational Level of spoken & written English and Mandarin
- Salary can pay up to HK$20K
- 5-Days Work
- Double Pay
- Discretionary Bonus
- Trip Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical Insurance
Interested parties please quote QHK0000126-0013 and send your application via "Apply Now"
We also have various job vacancies from our well-established clients in all kinds of fields, please feel free to contact us. We are always willing to give you support on your career development.
Our company website: http://www.inte.com.hk
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Intelligence Hong Kong
About Intelligence Hong Kong
Tempstaff and Intelligence Hong Kong has integrated with a corporate branding of “Intelligence”, while TS Kelly Workforce Solutions Limited is our officially – registered company after the mergence.
After this merger, we become the HR corporate group with the largest number of branches, clients and registered job seekers in the Japanese Human Resources Market in Mainland China and Hong Kong.
We specialize in recruitment services for the firms with a wide range of positions from general to senior management level, aiming at building up the infrastructure for our clients and candidates.
Find us at Facebook
Welcome to visit our website www.inte.com.hk for more details!
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for job application for FREE!