Hong Kong District Cooling Company Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veolia in Hong Kong.
Come and join a company that offers attractive career opportunities.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004982061
- To familiar with the plant E&M installation and to solve out day-to-day technical problem
- To leading maintenance officers, supervisors and technicians to carry out company instruction and day-to-day works
- To consolidate the feedback from frontline and report the maintenance team working performance to management
- To provide technical support to maintenance teams on carrying out preventive and corrective maintenance tasks
- To coordinate with both internal and external parties when day-to-day preventive and corrective maintenance is potentially affected
- Sound knowledge in electrical & mechanical systems / equipment operation and maintenance
- Degree / Higher Diploma / Higher Certificate in Building Services or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Leading skill to manage maintenance team and subcontractors to conduct various maintenance tasks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in English and Chinese language
Interested applicants are invited to email a detailed resume (including availability & expected salary) by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.