jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993967
Employer Ref. GW/17/010
- Higher Diploma / Certificate in Building Services Engineering, Building Studies, Civil Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 5 years' experience in construction or property management
- Monitor property maintenance, building improvement and repair/ renovation works
- Hands-on experience in preparing technical specifications for the works
Self-motivated and be able to work independently
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Technical Officer
We will offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history, expected salary and date of availability to The Human Resources Manager, Goodwell Property Management Limited, 2/F New Treasure Centre, 10 Ng Fong Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon or by clicking “Apply Now” (in Word format). Please quote the reference of the position you apply for in all correspondences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes within the Group. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.
(Our website : http://www.goodwell.com.hk/)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Goodwell Property Management Ltd
About Goodwell Property Management Ltd
Established in 1981, Goodwell Property Management Ltd is one of Hong Kong's leading property management companies, with extensive experience in the management of residential, industrial and commercial properties. Goodwell Property Management Ltd is a member of Cheung Kong Property Group employing over 2,300 staff. To cope with our continuous growth, we are looking for energetic candidates to join us.