jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998491
Employer Ref. PSBG16-EP
- Report to CLP Engineer / Project Manager;
- Perform network operation and maintenance works of Telecommunications system, mainly on microwave, radio system and hilltop microwave stations;
- Deploy and resume telecommunications services upon user requests, equipment fault and system migration, etc;
- Supervise tradesmen and contractors works to ensure the compliance with the technical, safety and quality requirements;
- Perform on-site system fault diagnosis and investigation, in some cases together with the support from suppliers;
- Outdoor works and hiking works are expected.
- Degree in Electronics or Computing Engineering or equivalent;
- At least 3 years’ relevant engineering experience in operating and maintaining in data network communications, supporting microwave and TETRA radio system;
- Familiar with Cisco and Juniper routers and switches operations, maintenance and configuration;
- Familiarity with CLP Power Safety Rules, engineering standards and codes of practice;
- Possession of a valid driving license;
- Possession of Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate (Green Card);
- Possession of Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker Grade B & Grade H (preferable);
- Ability to work independently and communicate technical concepts in English and Cantonese, verbally and written.
We offer successful candidates a remuneration package, comprehensive benefit package and excellent career prospects. Interested parties please send your resume in details with last/current and expected salary via e-mail: ｈｒ＠ｋｕｍｓｈｉｎｇ.ｃｏｍ.ｈｋor by clicking “Apply Now”.
***Please quote reference no. in the application***
Please visit our website www.kumshing.com.hk for more details
Personal Data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Kum Shing Group
About Kum Shing Group
Kum Shing Group has been providing safe and quality engineering services to our clients in power, utilities and transportation sector for more than 50 years. Our management and a family of nearly 3,000 members have helped the business group to build an excellent brand characterized by reliability and professionalism. Being the first gold award winner of the HKMA Quality Award from the construction industry, Kum Shing is committed to provide equal opportunities and a challenging but friendly working environment to all employees. In addition to the continuous investment in people, we actively encourage and support employees to achieve work-life balance. Welcome to join us and create a bright future for yourself.