Job Responsibilities :
- Implement the enhancement/ improvement projects from feasibility study, design development, tender, execution and hand over to end user department. The projects may involve Material Handling System (MHS), Facility, Building Services, Non-MHS equipment and OHSE etc.
- Daily supervise the maintenance and cleaning contractors
- Ensure that PM/ CM are thoroughly applied on Facility and Non-MHS equipment by a good record & reporting system
- Coordinate with internal and external parties during emergency breakdown maintenance
- Stationed in Terminal Control Centre to monitor the operational & technical performance, and perform 24 hours shift duty as requested
- Higher Diploma/ Certificate or Degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 6 years post qualification experience with not less than 2 years at supervisory level
- Good interpersonal skill. Good written and communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Good computer knowledge in MS Office and computer aid system for procurement
- Knowledge in using AutoCAD should be an advantage
To apply, you may simply click "Apply Online" or email your confidential resume with date of availability, current and expected salary to recruitment @cpsl.com.hk. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Cathay Pacific Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.