We are a fast growing corporate aircraft management and operator looking for enthusiastic individual to join our team. The individual should possess the following requirements and related license and experience in the specific aircraft maintenance and knowledge in the regulatory requirements.
Engineer – A330-200
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830265
Responsibilities are the followings:
- To follow and ensure that the aircraft is ready to fly, arrange all pre-/post-flight requirements.
- Supervise all cargoes loading and unloading, and related ground operations.
- Update to Captain any maintenance and report all other issues pertaining to the aircraft.
- To plan, monitor and coordinate the work of outsourced maintenance service providers to ensure all necessary tasks are accomplished timely without duplication and their standards of services are satisfactory.
- To coordinate and manage with all external organizations or Approved Maintenance Organizations (AMOs) on maintenance activities on aircraft under the control of the company.
- To upkeep aircraft maintenance records as required by regulatory authorities, manufacturer recommendations, and in line with the company policy.
- To ensure all aircraft related Airworthiness Directives and Service Bulletins are in compliance; and
- To update and manage the Aircraft Maintenance planning program update and tracking.
- Possesses FAA/EASA/HKCAD license/s (Any) B1 and/or B2 License or license equivalent with type Airbus A330-200 CF6 engines.
- Experienced in corporate/private jet operations, related maintenance control, planning and implementation will absolutely be an advantage;
- Recognized type training and hands-on experience in Airbus A330-200. (GE CF6)
The successful candidate will be offered attractive remuneration package including healthcare benefits. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Information provided will be used for the purpose of selection only.