King's Flair Development Ltd
King’s Flair Development Limited is a professional company in household products design, development, engineering and distribution. The company offers a wide range of products including kitchen utensils and gadgets, bakewares, drinkwares, food preparation, storage as well as accessories. Central to our success are the quality products and excellent services to our customers. Conducting our business with integrity and good corporate governance practices are also our key strategies.
To cope with our business growth and strategic development plans, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us.
Engineer / Assistant Engineer (HK + China)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914591
As a Project Engineer - you will be responsible for executing the project lifecycle from design to mass product launch in a professional, timely, and compliant manner. You will be competent in resolving project challenges, concerns, and ensure project deliverables are met. Additionally, you will be responsible to lead, coach, and guide junior members of the team to meet overall project success. The ideal Project Engineer will be dynamic, results-orientated, and competent with engineering/design mechanism with good project management disciplines.
- Diploma or Degree in Manufacturing, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Min 2-4 years of project engineering experience within household (i.e. kitchenware) or consumer product industry is preferred
- Prior experience in product development with overseas customers will be advantageous
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese; Written English and Chinese is a must
- Proficiency in design and visualisations software, Autocad, Solidworks, Pro E and MS office skills
- Good understanding and adaptability to varying project challenges and deliverables
- Acute understanding of engineering and design mechanism with the passion to develop and enhance one’s own engineering capacity
- Analytical, strong prioritisation skills, results and resolution- orientated with the willingness to grow and learn within the organization
- Must be willing to travel and/or outstation
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer
If you are looking for the next career challenge and thrive in a fast-paced, rewarding environment, please click APPLY NOW to submit your application with detailed resume, available date, current and expected salary to us. Your application may also be considered for other suitable position within the group or its associated companies.
All personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.