Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in conformity assessment and certification services. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients to improve their performances by offering services and innovative solutions to ensure that their products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hard goods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Engineer/ Assistant Engineer - Softlines Testing (Flammability)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920573
Employer Ref. SL-TESTING-ENGG
Perform and determine the appropriate safety test on clothing / garments / textile / footwear samples
Analyze test result and review test reports
Monitor lab operations and test turnaround time
- Diploma or above in Engineering / Product Testing / Textiles / Merchandising or relevant disciplines
- 2 years working experience in testing lab/ garment / merchandising industry
- Good command of spoken and written English, Putonghua is a plus.
- Positive attitude, willing to learn with strong interest in product safety
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer
1/F, Pacific Trade Centre, 2 Kai Hing Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.