jobsDB ref: JHK100003004836485
Employer Ref. CKL9015292880816CC
You are required to manage and supervise a team of technical officers to carry out equipment installation, testing, commissioning, operations and maintenance of Air Traffic Control (ATC) systems for the Hong Kong International Airport, including radar systems, navigational systems, communication systems, power supply systems, database/IT systems & networks located dispersedly in Hong Kong.
- Major responsibilities :
- To lead a team of technical officers:
- To ensure safe and efficient operations of ATC systems
- To perform 7X24 regular system status monitoring
- To perform preventive and corrective maintenances
- To perform on-site equipment installation, testing, commissioning of equipment
- To respond to aircraft incidents/accidents in accordance with established procedures
- To respond to customer enquiries and complaints
- To coordinate with other units/parties on arrangement of works
- To upkeep operational spares of equipment
- To report to and assist Senior Engineer on general management and administration duties
- To provide training for technical officers
- To prepare and update maintenance procedures & documentation
- To involve in minor projects as project manager
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder in Electronic / Electrical / Computer Engineering/ Computer Science / Information Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent
- IT System / User Administration and UNIX / Linux administration experience is a definite advantage
- At least 4 years working experience in related discipline
- At least 2 years experience at a supervisory level
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Ability to communicate effectively in Putonghua is an advantage
- Irregular working hours including Sunday and Pubic Holidays. Overnight and outdoor works are required.
- Work location: Hong Kong International Airport
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume inMS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to PCCW Solutions Limited
About PCCW Solutions Limited
About PCCW Solutions
PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.