3C Synergy are currently the only Chartered Recruitment Consultancy for the Asia Real Estate, Property and Construction markets.
Their chartered status is recognised by the Chartered Institute of Building They cover the complete development process for the built environment. From transactional elements of a project, through to inception of a project, the development, construction and subsequent post-management of the build.
With the quest of attracting and retaining key hires for their clients, they have entered the market with a fresh approach which leverages the power of technology, whilst using traditional proven recruitment methods. They consider themselves to be a boutique agency, offering diverse cutting edge, and scalable solutions to clients and candidates.
3C Synergy are also the pioneers of an exciting referral scheme to be introduced in Asia, called Gold Star. Details can be obtained on their corporate website www.3csynergy.com
You will notice the difference in their approach as soon as you register with their Consultancy.
Employment Agency Licence Number: 08C3299
Engineer (Building Services E&M - A&A / Renovation / Maintenance )*** Hong Kong
jobsDB Ref. JHK400003002988051
Engineer (Building Services E&M, A&A / Renovation / Maintenance ) ** Hong Kong
Our client is currently seeking a potential candidate for the role of a Project Officer to join their professional project team for A&A and renovation projects in Hong Kong.
- Carry out feasibility study for the viability of trade-mix retail facilities for the tenancy work in shopping centres, commercial
- Prepare layout plans for leasing and related Alteration & Addition (A&A) and renovation works
- Carry out survey to verify the site condition
- Prepare cost estimate and programme for A&A proposal
- Prepare procurement and document
- Coordinate and manage various parties and consultants for A&A projects
- Maintain and update record drawings
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Building Services, Electrical and Mechanical engineering or related discipline
- Solid experiences in fit out design or building services design and project management
- Minimum 3 - 5 years solid work experience.
- Sound knowledge of Buildings Ordinance and Regulations, related Code of Practices considered for
- Knowledge of IT related and project programming & planning software
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact Carmen at 21174648 click
We do not charge our candidates any fee for Recruitment Services, nor do we insist on candidates signing a contract stipulating that they must stay in employment for any length of time should we find them a position