Engineer II (Ref: TND-OP-EII-JD)
The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780779
Employer Ref. TND-OP-EI-OPL-JD
- To handle staff claims under Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Business Travel Insurance and assist in motor claims To handle power system alarms and emergency service calls, repair faulty equipment efficiently, restore supply network security promptly and safely and carry out tests on high voltage apparatus in distribution system
- To supervise contractors to carry out trenching work, fitting work and transportation work and monitor their performance to ensure compliance with legal and contractual requirements
- To supervise junior engineers and technicians in daily operations
- To review business processes and make recommendations for improvements in environmental, quality, health and safety aspects
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
- Completed a recognized Scheme ‘A’ training or has equivalent working experience in lieu of training
- A minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience in power industry and competent in dealing with fault repairs in power system
- Working outdoors and round-the-clock shift duty
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of English and Chinese Languages, both spoken and written
- Possession of a valid class 1 & 2 driving license
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume with details of qualification, experience, present and expected salaries and contact number to the Human Resources Services Manager, The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd. on or before 7 October 2016 and quote the reference number in your application. Please also visit our website to know more about our company http://www.hkelectric.com.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for six months after the date of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the laws and ordinance of the HKSAR.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd.
About The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd.