SmarTone is constantly breaking new ground in the converging world of communications and media. As a market leader, we are committed to delivering unbeatable customer experiences that truly enrich lives. To do this, we need passionate, energetic and pro-active people like you. If you share our way of thinking, we would like to hear from you.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916964
Employer Ref. SN-INF-JD-141116
- Assist in planning, implementation and maintenance of mobile application system as well as infrastructure platforms including WAP Gateway, Proxy Server and VoIP system etc.
- Liaison with vendors on user requirements & technical problem to deliver solutions
- Implement and support tasks include system commissioning, system testing, handset testing, etc
- Troubleshoot system problems based on good understanding on various system architecture and communication protocols
- Provide second line 7x24 emergency call support to Operations Centre in handling complaints
- Monitor high service availability by providing preventive and corrective maintenance to service systems
- Measure service performances and compile reports to relevant parties
- Degree holder in Computer Engineering, Information Engineering, Electronics Engineering or related disciplines
- 2 years or above experience in I.T. or telecommunications systems development and support
- Experience in at least 2 of the following: Linux, Windows, VMware, Apache, MySQL and Cassandra
- Knowledge in Shell script, HTML5, XML; experience in software development life cycle & voice over IP is an advantage
- Strong diagnosis skills in system integration problem solving
- Self motivated and able to meet tight schedule with constraint resources
- Fast learner and able to adopt different technologies
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese & English
Interested parties please apply with full resume stating present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or visiting our website: www.smartone.com/tc/about_us/careers/
SmarTone is an equal-opportunity employer. All data supplied will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment related purpose. We may transfer such data to any agent, contractor or third party who provides services to us with respect to matters relating to your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You are welcome to visit our website : www.smartone.com