Engineer of Windows desktop
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993935
Things you need to know:
- Professionalism in Windows 10, McAfee EEPC, MS SCCM, MS Office, Office 365, GPO, Active Directory.
- Knowledge on MS SCCM, McAfee EEPC, GPO, Active Directory, MDM
- Experience in performing BAU support and project implementation
- Knowledge in Cloud Implementation.
- Having great communication skills that can deal with internal colleagues and external with the vendors.
- Be a desktop Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) in supporting BAU and work closely with other business unit and co-coordinator
- Create the standard image build on Windows.
- Handouts technical guidance, recommendations and training to different business units’ technical teams in the region.
- Be a leader for major Group initiative deployment in Group and assist other business units’ deployment timely and efficiently
- Manage the group level support of Windows solutions and infrastructure, (evaluation, implementation, maintenance, performance management, release management, configuration management capacity management, ongoing enhancement and upgrade, and related installation standards)
Interested parties, please send your full resume in word format together with salary expectation to louisli @grammytech.com
(All data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to GrammyTech Ltd
About GrammyTech Ltd
( No Description )