SmarTone is constantly breaking new ground in the converging world of communications and media. As a market leader, we are committed to delivering unbeatable customer experiences that truly enrich lives. To do this, we need passionate, energetic and pro-active people like you. If you share our way of thinking, we would like to hear from you.
Engineer, Operation Systems Support
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914565
Employer Ref. EO-EOSS-JD-281116
- Responsible for system operations and administration of OSSs and NMSs that supports SmarTone's 2G/3G, LTE and IMS mobile network surveillance and operations
- Assist in system administration activities and in-house programming development
- Trouble-shooting on hardware / software and hands-on problem diagnosis for end users.
- Participate OSS major upgrade/ migrations project execution
- Liaise with vendor for all sorts of system hardware/software troubleshooting and system recovery actions.
- Provide after office hours on-call emergency support services upon request.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related disiciplines
- 2 years’ relevant experience in system administration is preferred, fresh graduates will also be considered as junior position
- Experience on telecommunication network management systems or operations support systems is preferred
- Solid experience in computer operating systems such as HP Blade platform, Oracle Solaris, Linux and Window platform
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
Interested parties please apply with full resume stating present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or visiting our website: www.smartone.com/tc/about_us/careers/
OR by fax : 28816405
All data supplied will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment related purpose.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
You are welcome to visit our website : www.smartone.com