Bureau Veritas Hong Kong Limited
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in conformity assessment and certification services. Created in 1828, the group has more than 66,000 employees in 1,400 offices and laboratories located in 140 countries. Bureau Veritas helps its clients to improve their performances by offering services and innovative solutions to ensure that their products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
In Hong Kong, Bureau Veritas specializes in providing testing, inspection, consulting and training services of consumer products including toys and juvenile products, hard goods, textile and footwear, electrical and electronic products, and food, health, beauty and household products to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.
To cope with our continuous development, we cordially invite you to join as one of our professional associates.
Please visit www.bureauveritas.com/cps
Engineer Trainee / Technician(s) - Toys / Hardlines
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783970
Employer Ref. TPJP/HL/ET
- Assign and perform test on products or equipment with instrument and related tools in accordance with related international safety standards and specific safety requirements.
- Liaise with clients on technical standard or testing issues
- Support other ad hoc assignments as required
- High Diploma or above in Mechanical Engineering, Physical Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Fresh graduates are weilcome to apply
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Immediate available is highly preferred