Jade Connects Limited
Jade Connects is a an executive search firm which provides dedicated, personal and professional executive search solutions for middle to top level recruitment in various commercial sectors. We work across all functions including General Management, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing, Retail Operations, Buying and Merchandising, I.T., Finance and Human Resources.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831689
Our Client is a leading home improvement company with office in Hong Kong and production base in China. Due to their business expansion plan they are inviting high calibre talent to join their organisation.
- Lead a team of engineers to develop and support the R & D and production of various product categories in home technology and appliance
- Responsible for the full process from the concept stage to complete design for manufacturing, able to provide detailed product specifications based on market intelligence
- Formulate a detailed BOM and strike a balance between cost saving and project quality
- Provide guidelines and procedures for the internal engineers and external supplier to ensure all requirements for the product development are met
- Ensure the product complies to international safety and reliability standards
- Ensure the technical and contract documentation for the projects assigned
- Consistently review new technologies for application into new products
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Engineering
- Over 8 years of experience in engineering or product development with at least 5 years of experience at managerial level.
- Solid knowledge in R & D and Manufacturing Process
- Solid experience in handling white and brown goods such as fridge, wine fridge, oven, microwave oven, cooktop, dish washer, audio system, surveillance camera, etc.
- Familiar with US & European market and safety requirements
- Excellent communication skills and supplier management
- Experience in project management and with excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Able to work in Dongguan China 5 days per week
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries to apply.