We are an award-winning company on Vehicle GPS Tracking and Internet-of-Things Solutions. We are also a contractor for Airport Authority and we provide Real-time Location Information Services for customers in the Airport, Construction, Government, Logistics and Transportation Industries.
Engineering Manager – Vehicle GPS Tracking System
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992389
- Manage a small team of vehicle mechanics or installation technicians for onsite installation at airport and other customer sites
- Major scope of work is to install GPS Tracker, 4G router, CCTV, RFID and sensors on buses, airport equipment, construction machinery, private cars and vessels etc.
- Write up Standard Operating Procedure and other technical documents to internal and external customers
- Carry out Productivity Management and Quality Control on daily operation
- Gain product knowledge on GPS tracking server, tracking device firmware, mobile network and other wireless networking system
- 5-day work; 20% onsite work and 80% office work is expected
- Higher Diploma or above in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or other related subjects
- 5 years+ relevant experience on field engineering work
- Preferably with professional knowledge on vehicle electrical and electronic system including CAN-Bus, OBD2 and FMS standard etc.
- Good computer and communication skills
- Driving licence and driving experience
We offer competitive remuneration package for suitable candidates. For interested parties, please click below "APPLY NOW" to submit your CV with expected salary.