IDS Medical Systems (Hong Kong) Company Limited
IDS Medical Systems (idsMED) is an integrated Medical Solutions Provider of Equipment, Supplies & Services with operations in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand. It is a member of the Fung Group, a Hong Kong-based multinational with operations across 40 economics.
idsMED has a long-standing history and an extensive network covering over 2,000 healthcare institutions including government and private hospitals, day surgery centres, specialist and primary care clinics, laboratories and nursing homes.
idsMED Hong Kong represents world-leading Medical brands including Philip Healthcare, Belimed AG, Amity, CAE and ASCOM providing one-stop solutions including marketing, selling. biomedical engineering and clinical support. Leveraging on its single, regional IT platform, idsMED can also offer effective inventory management and logistics services, managing the sales to cash cycle and credit and collection process.
idsMED observes to the highest standard of service in the industry.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922006
- Perform installations, trouble shooting, maintenance, repairs and updates of products
- Handle customer enquiries and support emergency call services
- Ensure service escalation procedures are complied with customers’ requests
- Communicate with internal and external parties for action
- Co-work with principal engineers to maintain and update technical documentation including service manual
- Ensure all tasks are carried out with the highest possible standard of quality
- Provide services complied with regulations, safety standards and guideline
- Attend principal provided service training on a regular basis
- Degree or diploma in Electronic/ Technology/ Biomedical Engineering or other related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of technical service engineering experience in the medical or related industry is an advantage
- Good commend in English and Chinese
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and ERP system
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Customer oriented and have good interpersonal skill
We offer 5-day work week and comprehensive staff benefits such as study sponsorship, life insurance, dental and medical coverage, etc. to the right candidates.
If you fit our requirements and aspire to be part of our dynamic team, please apply now.
Please visit our website https://www.idsmed.com
(All information collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only. It might also be disclosed to other associated companies of Group for job matching of similar vacancies.)