jobsDB ref: JHK100003005218119
Employer Ref. CCS/ENG
Chevalier Cold Storage & Logistics Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high caliber persons to apply for this position.
- Maintain daily maintenance records, work manuals and specifications
- Monitor inventory records of spare parts
- Liaise with vendors to acquire quotation
- Certificate or above in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or relevant discipline
- Fresh graduates will be considered
- Organized and self-motivated personality
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of both written and spoken in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Office
Attractive remuneration package and coaching will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send us your resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 9/F, Chevalier Engineering Service Centre, 21 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Chevalier Group – Cold Storage & Logistics
About Chevalier Group – Cold Storage & Logistics
Chevalier Group – Cold Storage & Logistics
Chevalier Group is a diversified global conglomerate with about 10,000 employees working in its subsidiaries and associated companies. Its businesses and operations have grown on a worldwide scale with presence in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mainland China, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.