Steps Education is a new generation learning centre aiming to provide activity based education programmes for toddlers, kindergarten and primary school children.
Children come here to explore the world and develop different abilities through our lessons integrating with real life contexts. Our specially designed education programmes connect different subjects including music, art, science, social and personal development together for children’s balanced development.
All our staff including our curriculum planners and teachers love working with children and are passionate about education. We see people as our asset, so we offer attractive remuneration packages, create a warm and welcoming working environment and also provide numerous training opportunities for our staff to grow together with our centre.
Come and join our team!
English Drama Teacher (Part-time-Saturday/Sunday)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004781867
- To conduct drama playgroups for kids aged 2 - 3 years old
- To conduct drama classes for kids aged 3 to 12 years old
- To prepare lesson plans and teaching materials before classes
- To prepare learning progress reports of children for parents
- To attend regular staff meetings to discuss the lesson arrangement and teaching plans
- Experienced in teaching young children
- Knowledge or experience in drama teaching/Young Performers Certificate is an advantage
- Must love children, be enthusiastic, friendly, responsible and creative
- Must be native English speaker
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
For full-time, we offer attractive package with bonus, medical insurance, trainings and education allowance. Can work from home. Off on all Statutory Holidays and Public Holidays.
Interested applicants, please submit your application letter and CV with expected salary (hourly rate for part-time and monthly rate for full time). Application without stating expected salary will not be considered.