Established in 1994 and conveniently located next to Prince Edward MTR station, the Oxford Oriental School of Languages is a small, boutique language school teaching the world's Big Three languages: Chinese, English and Spanish. We teach students of all ages - kids, teens and adults - in small groups, and in private 1-to-1 classes. We work very hard to help our students to achive their goals. If you think you might like to join us, read on .....
English Teachers (Part-Time)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918914
Employer Ref. ET/JDB
- long-term teaching on selected weekday afternoons/evenings, and/or on Saturdays and/or on Sundays
- teach English to primary, secondary and adult students in both small groups and in private 1-to-1 classes
- maintain accurate class records
- prepare written reports on students' progress
- competitive hourly rate of pay
- working hours to suit
- convenient location and nice working environment
- native, or genuinely native-level, fluency in English (ie CEFR level C2)
- at least two of the following:
- a bachelor's degree
- a recognised EFL teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL or similar)
- at least one year's relevant teaching experience (kids and/or teens)
- have experience teaching adults and/or pre-schoolers
- have experience teaching IELTS and/or HKDSE English preparation
- have a genuine interest in languages and language teaching/learning
We welcome applications from all qualified and eligible parties regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, marital status or sexual orientation.
If you would like to find out more, please send your (1) CV/resume, clearly indicating both your (2) availability to start work (ie earliest date) and your (3) expected hourly wages.
Applicants not contacted for interview by 31-Dec-2016 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you in advance, and we look forward to hearing from you.
[All personal data collected by Oxford Oriental will be used for recruitment purposes only].