Huawei International Co., Ltd. is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end to end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services.
As one of international centre for Huawei group and representative in the international market, we believe that continuous improvement is essential to our long term growth. In order to strive for better services and faster response, we have integrated our international sales management, bidding & contract, logistic management, financial management etc. to support our global businesses for better management centralization and execution.
Our vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help to bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. We have contribute to the sustainable development of the society, economy and the environment by creating green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions and resource costs.
For more information about Huawei, please visit http://www.huawei.com/
Enterprise Assistant Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783559
- Participate in meeting with client or partner for collection of technical design requirement
- Write-up of design document, test plan, test report, O&M manual, training material etc for railway projects. Projects involve IP network, transmission network, WLAN, UPS etc.
- Participate in equipment installation, commissioning and testing for railway projects.
- Support in POC for railway projects.
- Response to technical enquiry from client or partner, and coordinate with internal party for the solution
- May require to work at night base on project requirement
- Holder of Diploma or Higher Diploma or higher in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Information Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronic Engineering or other related discipline.
- Have basic knowledge on IP network, transmission network, WLAN, UPS etc
- Holder of CCNA/ HCNA, safety certificate or registered electrical worker will have advantage
- Experience on railway related project will have advantage
- Able to communicated in Putonghua
- Eager to learn and interested in new technology
- Able to work independently and responsible, good in time management and work under pressure
- Have the sense in problem-solving