Huawei International Co., Ltd. is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end to end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services.
As one of international centre for Huawei group and representative in the international market, we believe that continuous improvement is essential to our long term growth. In order to strive for better services and faster response, we have integrated our international sales management, bidding & contract, logistic management, financial management etc. to support our global businesses for better management centralization and execution.
Our vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help to bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. We have contribute to the sustainable development of the society, economy and the environment by creating green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions and resource costs.
For more information about Huawei, please visit http://www.huawei.com/
Enterprise Channel Manager - Alliance
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783558
- Understand Huawei Global Alliance strategies, formulate a detailed alliance business development plan in line with the Huawei Hong Kong sales strategy and establish a process to track the progress toward goals.
- Establishing and growing Partner relationship in the region, driving executive alignment and sales & marketing resource engagement, ensure strategic coordination and the day-to-day interactions with Alliance Partners.
- Experience working with Alliance Partners to define cooperation strategies, develop and execute joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) plans.
- Engage the partner field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for both parties.
- Set and manage revenue targets and work with Alliance Partners and Huawei sales organizations to achieve goals.
- Understand the partner’s technical requirements and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of Huawei product offerings and build joint solutions.
- Manage partnering contract negotiations involving legal, commercial and business terms.
- Bachelor Degree or above in IT/Telecommunication/Electronic Engineering/Compute Science or other related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of sales or business development experience in the ICT industry, of which 5 years working with Global SIs , ISVs and engineering consultancies.
- Strong ability to build strategic partnership and acquire new accounts. Track record of managing large enterprise accounts or Global SIs & ISVs partners.
- Ability to think strategically about business, products and technical challenges, to build and convey compelling joint value propositions and product strategy in the partner’s organization.
- Strong presentation and writing skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences.
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment with self initiative, strong team player and proactive abilities.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese is a must, Mandarin is preferred