Huawei International Co., Ltd. is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end to end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services.
As one of international centre for Huawei group and representative in the international market, we believe that continuous improvement is essential to our long term growth. In order to strive for better services and faster response, we have integrated our international sales management, bidding & contract, logistic management, financial management etc. to support our global businesses for better management centralization and execution.
Our vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help to bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. We have contribute to the sustainable development of the society, economy and the environment by creating green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions and resource costs.
For more information about Huawei, please visit http://www.huawei.com/
Enterprise IT Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783560
- Assist partner and distributor to set up demo-center and POC environment
- As an IT technical support engineer, provide technical support services to customers and channel partners. Assist customers and channel partners to solve the complicated technical problems. Response to the technical inquiries
- Provide technical training to customers and channel partners
- Provide online/telephony/on-site diagnostic support service to customers, channel partners or distributors and handle the problem tickets from those parties
- Work with sales team and partners to prepare RFIs/RFPs for project tendering
- Meet with customers to present Huawei’s solution and products
- Assist Solution manager to prepare BOQ for the equipment and services
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years’ working experience
- Strong knowledge in Storage NAS, SAN, SDS, x86 servers, VTM/VDI, TCP/IP
- Familiar with enterprise IT implementation
- With technical support and POC experience
- With certificate in MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, MCTS and VMware VCP5-DCV, etc is preferred
- Proficiency in English and Chinese is a must, Mandarin is preferred