Enterprise Sales Consultant - Software Development
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004914886
About This Role
Enterprise Sales Consultant will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies, and close enterprise-level deals. The ideal candidate will possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of our offerings, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex sales process.
As part of AfterShip you will
- Manage complex cross-functional relationships and present to VP and C-level staff including operations, marketing, e-commerce, and supply chain
- Establish and develop a strategy for selling directly to targeted key accounts and new prospects
- Negotiate contracts, working with senior management and corporate counsel, providing all follow up to deliver signed contracts
- Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative sales tactics and effective account management practices
- Identify and close new opportunities for growth including upsells, cross sells, service opportunities, and referrals
- Generate leads, engage in conversations, conduct sales via phone, WebEx, and in person meetings
- Conduct web-based demos and develop materials necessary to accelerate customer acquisition
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com while creating satisfied and reference-able customers
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of quota carrying SaaS sales and account management experience
- Experience selling to multiple personas at VP and C-levels
- Consistent earnings over-achievement in past Account Executive roles
- Experience closing deal sizes of US$100-500k
- Experience with both inside and outside sales via phone, WebEx, and presentations
- Experience with full life cycle sales including lead generation, lead qualification, outreach, through to deal closing
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent field related experience
- We are problem-solvers. Every day presents a new challenge - we keep asking why to find the root problem and explore new solutions.
- We are life-long learners. From our code to our personal growth we make constant incremental improvement.
- We are decision makers. We don’t simply give out 10 options for supervisors to decide. We find the best solution and execute from end to end.
Why join AfterShip?
- We are profit making and have over 100,000 users worldwide.
- Our product is used by top online retailers and marketplaces like Etsy, Wish, Groupon and more!
- We’ve raised US$1M from IDG (series A) in 2014.
- Multicultural team of 35+ people from over 10 nationalities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to AfterShip Ltd.
About AfterShip Ltd.