WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff Hong Kong
WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 32,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. www.wspgroup.com;www.pbworld.com
Hong Kong office is now looking for high calibre candidates to fill the following position.
Environmental Consultants - Air Modelling
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784574
Employer Ref. 30903
- Be responsible for undertaking air quality modelling study, air quality impact assessment and design of air pollution control measures for infrastructure and development projects
- Carry out site surveys and inspections
- Coordinate with various parties to ensure projects running smoothly and delivering on time
- Prepare professional consultancy reports or presentation
- Involve in the preparation of bid submissions
- Assist in liaison with members of the project team, clients and government departments
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in environmental engineering, science and management, or other relevant disciplines
- At least 3 years of practical experience on air quality modelling and impact assessment as part of Environmental Impacts works gained in consultancy industry. Less experienced will be considered as assistant consultant.
- Hands-on experience in using air quality models such as EMFAC-HK, CALINE4, AERMOD, ISCST, PATH, FDM, etc., air quality impact assessment and/or design of air pollution control measures for infrastructuraland private development projects
- Membership of HKIE, CIWEM, HKIEIA or similar organization
- Knowledge of relevant government regulations and requirements
- Self-motivated withstrong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
You are invited to present your application via our job application system. Please visit www.wsp-pb.com. Click on “PEOPLE+CAREERS”, “EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES”, “SEARCH EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES”, “ASIA” and enter the Job ID# 30903 and then submit your resume including your expected salary, date available and contact number in text format.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.