S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832938
- Responsible for preventive and corrective maintenance (E&M works) of MHS equipment
- Responsible for maintain the equipment in safety manner
- Prepare maintenance proposal, monitor and manage the maintenance works performed by third party/vendor
- Perform and follow up the maintenance works assigned from time to time
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Higher Cert or above in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 3 years' experience in logistics equipment or automatic system, with logistics industry is preferred
- Knowledge in Siemens S7 PLC,Control Circuit, Variable speed drive system, SCADA and ACAD is preferred
- Shift duty is required
- Strong in leadership, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Proactive & able to work under pressure with multi-tasking ability
- Good command of spoken / written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Good computer skill in Excel and Power point and Chinese word processing
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please apply in WORD format (quoting Ref. No.) together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are welcome to visit our website at www.sf-express.com for more information about us.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Yet, they may still be considered for other openings within our Group.
(All personal data provided by job applicants are used only for recruitment purpose and will be treated strictly confidential. Unsuccessful applications will be properly disposed within 3 months.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Limited
About S.F. Express (Hong Kong) Limited
S.F. Express, well established in China, is continuing our drive as the premier leader in the express delivery industry. We place great value on people: employees, customers, service partners, and the community and we have a strong belief in Corporate Values which brings a strong working relationship.
There are many opportunities for employees to nurture and secure their growth and development in the S.F. Express Group. If you believe that you have what it takes to succeed and grow with us then we want to talk with you. We are always looking for confident high-calibre individuals with passion and high adaptability in diversity. If you meet these criteria, then you can thrive with us.
With SF Express you have the chance to not only develop but also secure your career with us.