The Hamburg Süd group today ranks among the major providers of worldwide ocean transportation and individual, one-source logistics solutions tailored to customer needs. The Hong Kong office, being the regional office in Asia Pacific, is now inviting high caliber individuals to join us:
Equipment Steering Coordinator – Region Asia Pacific (Ref: LOG 2016-32)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921491
Employer Ref. LOG 2016-32
Logistics Department – Hong Kong
Report to: Equipment Steering Manager – Region Asia Pacific
- Organize and coordinate RAP equipment steering & supply in a cost effective manner in phase with Head office, Areas offices & Agents
- Identify Surplus and Shortage per Type and Location
- Verify and Interpret Booking Forecasts
- Supervise Equipment Reporting by local offices & Agents
- Tracking of overdue and unreturned units
- Quality control of Reporting (Error Protocol, Corrections).
- Coordinate on-hire & off-hire activities
- Coordinate equipment sublease with other Shipping Lines
- Gather data & information for the preparation of equipment related Situation Reports
- Provide systems training to local offices & Agents
- Invoice verification for RAP region
- Preferably tertiary education with 5 passes in HKCEE
- Fluent Oral English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Fluent Writing of English & Chinese
- Minimum 2 years’ shipping / forwarding experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Innovative and self-motivated
- Cost consciousness
- Good command of English & Mandarin
- Good command of Windows applications
We offer a competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Please apply with full resume in PDF format with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.