Zebra Executives is a market leader in Executive Search and Recruit Solutions; a subsidiary of Zebra Strategic Holdings Limited (HKEX Stock Code: 8260). Zebra was founded in 2002, providing best-in-class talent acquisition and HR management services in Banking, Finance, Retail and Sourcing.
With more than a decade of solid experiences, Zebra has accumulated a massive pool of clients, candidates, successful placements and already in the PSL of Multi National Companies and Financial Institutes.
Equities Products Manager, Banking
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146646
Employer Ref. JD-EQPM-141106
- Assist and report to Equities Product team head to implement business strategy to drive Equities business.
- Conduct portfolio analysis including portfolio movement, customer behavior, revenue trend to identify incremental business opportunities
- Observe market trend to build a leading trading platform that integrate fintech solutions
- Participate in new product development project as required to continuously enhance end client experience
- Coordinate and support operational duties such as marketing fulfillment, rebate validation, IPO, ADR fee handling, etc
- Participate in system design and perform User Acceptance Test for system migration and enhancement project
- Prepare financial projection and program evaluation of various product initiatives
- Liaise with Marketing/Digital team to optimize our outreach to target audience including prospect and existing clients
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders including Legal, Compliance, Control and Risk to ensure our end to end process comply with internal and external regulatory requirement
- University graduate with minimum 4 years of banking experience, preferably in investment products management.
- Sound knowledge in stock market’s products, regulations and trends
- Good team player, self-driven, proactive attitude and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills required
- Opened minded with innovative mindset and the ability to embrace changes are essential
- HKSI LE Paper 1, 7 & 8 or equivalent preferred
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.
To find out more about Zebra, visit us at www.zebra.com.hk.