jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834362
Employer Ref. 505720/001
A global Investment Bank is looking for an Equity Derivatives Associate to join their Global Markets team.
Reporting directly to the manager, you will be responsible for managing all new issuance trades.
This is a six month contract to start with the expectation of contract extension or conversion to permanent dependent on the candidate's performance.
About the Role:
- Ensure all issuance documents are accurate and lodged IPA/ Common Depository
- Ensure all new issuance trades are captured and fed to Back Office systems accurately and in a timely manner
- Monitor and prepare advice for all life-cycle events include fixing/ corporate actions/ redemption
- Ensure all necessary adjustments are made in systems to reflect the updated position and capture the correct cashflow and PnL
- Manage issuance-related queries from both external and internal clients
- Work on other project initiatives and crossing training other team members
- Contribute to process improvement ideas to further streamline existing processes
About the Person:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or other related disciplines are preferred
- Possess at least three years of experience in banking Operations, preferably with Securities or Equity Derivatives related background
- Experience in notes issuance process will be a plus
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Must be willing to commit to a six month contract
About the Company:
This is a great opportunity for analysts looking to gain exposure in equities operations related to new issuance with a global investment bank known for its work-life culture and internal opportunities.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Robert Walters Hong Kong
About Robert Walters Hong Kong
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Hong Kong office specialises in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, human resources & business support, information technology, legal & compliance, sales & marketing, as well as supply chain, logistics & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.
For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk.