Equity Research - Fundamental Driven Quant Research Associate
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918778
Employer Ref. ADBS-757465
My Client is a Global Investment Bank currently looking to add an Equity Research Associate to their Fundamental Quant Research Team. Excellent Opportunity to work closely with both H/A share Macro/Strat Teams in creating trading ideas/strategies with a Pan Asia focus
Equity Research Associate - Quant Research Team
- Support existing Equity Research Division in providing quantitative research ideas/strategies for client distribution.
- Support Head of Department with traditional RA responsibilities: data mining, financial modeling, analysis and report production
- Provide support to the Equity Research Division in conducting internal projects - i.e. Liasing with A Share Macro/Strategy Team for China Strat Updates
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time
- University degree in statistics, finance or related disciplines
- With 3 years of work experience preferably in financial institutions and preferably in quant/strategy
- Strong interest in quantitative analysis with solid experience in VBA and R
- Strong experience in Bloomberg, Factset and WIND
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese
Role offers excellent career prospects for the right individual
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ConnectedGroup Limited
About ConnectedGroup Limited
ConnectedGroup is an executive search and recruitment firm with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China. We work across a number of industry sectors providing cross-functional recruitment. Our specialisms are Financial Services, Legal, Technology Transformation, Strategy and Change, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Supply Chain/Sourcing, Industrial, Consumer and Retail/Luxury Goods, Hospitality, Corporate Functions/Administration (HR/Finance/Accounting/Support).
All information is used for recruitment purposes only. Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant this may not always be possible so if you receive no response within 60 days, please consider your application for this specific vacancy to be unsuccessful. We will contact you with the next vacancy that matches your profile.