Equity Risk Management, VP
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004995564
Employer Ref. 0000
Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Our client can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are now seeking for a EQUITY RISK MANAGEMENT, VP
The role is to analyze and monitor the portfolios of hedge fund / bilateral and listed clients to assess and quantify the portfolio risks and determine the appropriate leverage levels in order to protect our client's franchise. The individual will interact with clients to articulate the risk management philosophy and negotiate risk methodologies and other risk related commercial points.
While the Risk team covers a broad set of asset classes and risks the ideal candidate will have specific risk management and/or trading experience in the equity markets. The team employs an active risk management approach to influence the development of the business to ensure a prudent and diverse risk profile is maintained.
- Analyze Prime Brokerage, Listed, OTC cleared derivative and OTC bilateral portfolios to identify all relevant risk factors and set appropriate house collateral policies
- Set and monitor portfolio and daily clearing limits for prime brokerage and clearing clients
- Stress and scenario testing of portfolios
- Management of Electronic Trading risk including assessment of counterparties and risk limit setting and monitoring.
- Frequent communication with clients to discuss risk issues and margin policies
- Participate in risk technology development / longer term projects
- Strong technical degree, such as mathematics, engineering, or finance
- Candidate should ideally have at least 5 years of relevant quantitative counterparty risk and/or market risk experience
- Fundamental knowledge of equity, fixed income, and FX products, as well as their derivative products (options and swaps).
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to follow market trends and determine the impact on portfolios.
- Ability to work with sales & trading professionals under pressure in a fast moving and demanding environment
- CFA or FRM is preferred but not essential
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK Apply Button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Sam Brown +852 2986 1998
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross
About Hillman Ross
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross's success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates' careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.