ERP Administrative Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146566
Ocean Park Corporation invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the following vacancy:
The incumbent will be responsible for managing the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System. He or she will be one of the ERP support team member in IT department, to perform installation of ERP application for new users, to create user accounts, to update user profile / authorization change, to support DOA Operation, to monitor the backup jobs and to administrate the database. In addition, he or she will act as the Level 2 support to users on troubleshooting of the PC problems problems from different business applications, such as ERP and POS systems.
Requirements- Diploma or above in Computer science / Information Systems / Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 2 years of solid experience on helpdesk/desktop support services
- 1 year experience preferably with administering user accounts in computer systems and routine operation tasks
- Knowledge in SAP Software is a plus
- Good communications skills in both English and Chinese
- Must be a good team player
- Self-motivated, hardworking with good interpersonal and task management skills
- Well organized and able to work independently under pressure
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.