About Introv Limited
Introv is the Leading & Experienced Enterprise Cloud Computing Consultancy in Asia Pacific Region. We are passionate on Cloud, Social and Mobile. We strongly believe Trust and Reliable Cloud Computing solutions can bring huge success to our customers.
In the past 7 years, we have offered comprehensive consultancy services - from management consulting, business process re-engineering; to implementation services, training, solution roll-out, maintenance and support. We have supported 500+ local SMB and MNC clients to adopt to latest technology trend in different aspects.
With our 100% certified professional consultants, we deliver our services with 94% customer satisfaction. 48% of our clients continue using our service time and time again.
Because of our company’s background and partnership with the most innovative solutions around the world, our company’s culture is developed to be energetic, dynamics, agile and collaborative. All of us are ambitious to success and believe in work-life balance.
To delivery business benefits to our customers and help our customers to grow and succeed with innovative cloud solutions.
What makes us so Different:
We are the only IT consultant who offers total enterprise cloud solutions to clients with Customer First Strategy. With our certified consultants and technicians and our alliances with the World Leading Solutions - Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Kony, Google, Informatica and Amazon, we leverage world leading innovative solutions to help all our clients being even more competitive and stay ahead in the market.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004991741
- Provide technical and consultancy ERP services to customer.
- Study and document business processes, and business/financial requirements from customer.
- Provide functional, operational, and system design to meet customer requirements.
- Provide industry and practical advice to customers to ERP system adaptation.
- Manage ERP implementation and system configuration for customers.
- Manage internal resources to fulfill project time and budget requirements.
- Writing test plans/cases and perform testing.
- Monitor and ensure project quality.
- Provide end-user/administrative/executive training and nursing support.
- Take parts in pre-sales activities.
- Occasional business travel.
- Degree holder in Computer Science/Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Strong team player and team leader.
- At least 5 years’ experience in ERP implementation.
- Experience in NetSuite or cloud computing is definitely an advantage.
- Willing to work under pressure and strong commitment to the project.
- Self-motivated and “Make-happen” attitude.
- Excellent analytical mind, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Good presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Verbally fluent in verbal English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Excellent in written English communication and formal document writing is a must.