NAN FUNG GROUP
We are a well-established Group with diversified interests in property investment, property development, construction, property management, property financing and financial investment. We now invite competent candidates to join our property management team.
ESTATE OFFICER / ASSISTANT ESTATE OFFICER
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830254
Employer Ref. EO/AEO/HH
• Diploma in Estate Management or related disciplines
• Minimum 2 years’ solid experience in property management at supervisory level
• Mature, self-motivated and independent
• Applicant with less experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Estate Officer
• Assist in the overall property management of the properties
• Handle enquires and complaints
• Build up and maintain good relationship with occupants
We provide generous compensation and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with salary expected to The Human Resources Manager, 23/F., Nan Fung Tower, 88 Connaught Road C, Central, HK or by E-mail: hr @ pm.nanfung.com or by clicking "Apply Now" below (We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for selection purpose.)
"Nan Fung Group" and "the Group" mean Nan Fung International Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries.