Vita Green is a leading health products company in Hong Kong with global presence. We aim to promote health by producing modern herbal remedies manufactured to the highest western pharmaceutical standards as well as importing quality vitamin and health supplements from USA.
Vita Green is now looking for enthusiastic, committed and qualified applicants to be one of our team members. A high value of integrity is a crucial asset to build a bright future with the Vita Green family.
Ethical Sales Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780038
- Lead and drive the Ethical Team to achieve sales targets, service excellence and other business KPIs.
- Develop new client bases, channels and segments for maximizing sales opportunity.
- Analyze client profiles and their needs with sound strategic proposal and execution plans.
- Build good rapport with our valued customers in a professional manner.
- Maintain continuous business growth and team expansion.
- University graduate with 3 years of experience at supervisory level in ethical sector, key accounts, general trade industry or nursing field.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with result-oriented capability.
- A strong sense of self-motivation, aggressiveness and responsibility.
We offer excellent benefits and an attractive salary to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to: The Human Resources Manager, Vita Green Health Products Co., Ltd., 4/F Vita Green Tower, No. 18 Dai Hei Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, New Territories, Hong Kong
For corporate information, please visit: www.vitagreen.com
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.