As a subsidiary of the Neway Group Holdings Limited (HKEX 0055), Takara is formed to focus on the development of gaming and other interactive products for our customers worldwide. We are expanding our operations in Hong Kong, looking for motivated and passionate team members who are seeking new opportunity and better prospect in Asia.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915125
- Lead a small team to support and maintenance activities for the following technology solutions;
- Enterprise Data Warehouse
- ETL solution including significant integrations with between multiple business applications
- A complex batch process using AWS data pipeline
- Responsible for incident resolution including root cause analysis
- Responsible for defect triage and prioritization
- Responsible for defect resolution through application of hot fixes
- Responsible for compilation of defect fixes and minor enhancements into releases according to agreed priority using Jira or similar tools
- Responsible for managing system testing and releases into production
- Responsible for Managing of source code using industry standard tools (GIT, Sourceforge)
- Working with the monitoring teams to ensure appropriate database monitoring and alerting is in place
- Ownership of the Data Warehouse and batch solution including change impact assessment, review and approval
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of IT Experience
- Extensive Experienced in ETL / SSIS development and job scheduling; XML / XSD schema definition
- Knowledge of T-SQL, C#, .NET, SQL server 2008+, database SQL server business intelligence, source control with Subversion, Rational Rose, GIT/Stash
- Working knowledge of Amazon Data Pipeline preferred
- With at least 5 years of working experience in sizable enterprise system roll out and implementation/ full life cycle project management
- Experience in Reporting Tools or sizable manufacturing application migration is a plus
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills in English Mandarin and Cantonese
This position is based in Hong Kong and required extensive travel to Shenzhen area.
We offer you a great opportunity to take part in the development of the firm and great colleagues with team-oriented, international, and inspiring working environment. Please apply by sending a CV and resume by clicking 'Apply Now' including the earliest date when you can start working along with a salary request.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.